Our Route 66 Better Call Saul Squat Cobbler Diner Tee ships to you from the land of Saul Goodman – Albuquerque, New Mexico. LWYR UP!
If you loved the interrogation scene in the episode, “Cobbler,” (Ep. 202), the Better Call Saul Squat Cobbler Diner Tee is for you. Designed in Route 66 diner style, this print is on the fainter, darker side — satisfying the discerning onlooker who’ll appreciate the reference, but toning it down for prying eyes that just wouldn’t get it. Pick up this Royale with Tees™ original today! Only one (1) Small left!
- This product is not endorsed or associated in any way with the TV production of Better Call Saul.
- Prints and colors of actual product may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Soft, 100% Cotton (Black)
- Tear-away neck tag
- Each tee is manually pressed, making each shirt truly unique.
- Position and size of print on shirt varies by shirt size.
- Machine wash cold, air/hang dry or tumble dry low.
- Do not iron print.
- Some shrinkage may occur with heat drying.