The Official Cockatoo Inn T-Shirt by Royale with Tees™ and the Cockatoo Inn Hoodie are a great way to keep the Cockatoo Inn alive!
If you were lucky enough to have spent some time there, you already know that the Cockatoo Inn was a famous midcentury hotel and restaurant that saw through its doors: President Kennedy, Frank Sinatra, Marilyn Monroe, Betty Grable, Quentin Tarantino, Pam Grier, Marla Gibbs, and more. Above all else, it was a focal, community meeting place in Los Angeles for decades. It was also a meeting place in Tarantino’s 1997 hang-out heist film, Jackie Brown. More of its fabled history can be found on the official Cockatoo Inn website. One (1) free retro-styled postcard will be added to each order that contains at least one (1) Cockatoo Inn t-shirt or hoodie. One postcard per order. *While supplies last.
- The Official Cockatoo Inn T-Shirt by Royale with Tees™ is made of a comfortable cotton
- Features a 2-color, vintage-styled (distressed) print
- Sizes are in Adult Unisex
- Like all our branded shirts, these are designed, printed and packaged in the United States, of imported fabric.
- There may be slight variants in the DESIGN of Small/Medium vs. Large/XL. Some S/M sizes may have the “1946” badge, while some tees may have the crown badge.
- Each tee is manually pressed, making each shirt truly unique.
- Position and size of print on shirt varies by shirt size.
- Most S/M/L/XL sizes come with Royale with Tees™ printed neck tag; 2x and 3x may have a fabric neck tag.
- Machine wash cold, air/hang dry or tumble dry low.
- Do not iron print.
- Some shrinkage may occur with heat drying.
Please note: print size, print location, and colors may vary slightly from what is shown.