Meridian Quad 6 Theatres San Jose was located at 4396 Stevens Creek Blvd (map), just a stone’s throw from the Winchester Mystery House. It closed at the turn of the century after serving San Jose patrons for three decades — which was a bit longer than our other local favorite, Gould Cinemas. At its opening, it was one of the few multiplex theaters in the San Jose area. As time went by, Meridian Quad 6 also became known as MQ6. Keep the memory of the Meridian Quad 6 alive with this Royale with Tees™ original!
- The Meridian Quad 6 Theatres San Jose Tee is unisex with a distressed-style print, which gives it that vintage taste that we love so much.
- It’s made of a comfortable cotton and printed in two colors.
- Mauve is a bit softer than Snow Black, but may or may not experience more shrinkage with heat.
- Snow Black contains light colored fibers, hence the “snow.” It is not solid black.
- Each tee is manually pressed, making each shirt truly unique.
- Comes with Royale with Tees™ printed neck tag.
- Machine wash cold, air/hang dry or tumble dry low.
- Do not iron print.
- Some shrinkage may occur with heat drying.
Please note: prints and colors may vary slightly from what is shown.