The Official Cockatoo Inn Hoodie by Royale with Tees™ is a follow up to our Cockatoo Inn t-shirt! Hoodies are offered in classic white/faded orange on black (in most cases).
The Cockatoo Inn was a wildly popular midcentury hotel and restaurant located just minutes from LAX. Presidents, celebrities, and movie stars came to stay at the Cockatoo Inn at during the 50s and 60s. It appeared in Quentin Tarantino’s, Jackie Brown, along with other South Bay locations. Read about the Cockatoo’s history on the official Cockatoo Inn website.
For a limited time, each order comes with one Cockatoo Inn retro postcard! *While supplies last.
- The Official Cockatoo Inn Hoodie by Royale with Tees™ is a soft cotton 50/50 blend made by Hanes®
- Colors may vary slightly from size to size. Please observe product photos.
- Shrinkage will occur with heat drying – please order accordingly.
- Features a 2-color, vintage-styled (distressed) print
- Sizes are in Adult Unisex
- Like our branded shirts, these hoodies are designed, printed and packaged in the United States, of imported fabric.
- Each tee is manually pressed, making each hoodie truly unique.
- Position and size of print on hoodie varies by hoodie size.
- Neck tag may be heat pressed or stitched.
- Machine wash cold, air/hang dry or tumble dry low.
- Do not iron print.
- Please note: print size, print location, and colors may vary slightly from what is shown.