The Original Murphy’s Peoria Illinois Tee by Royale with Tees™ remembers the restaurant from 1953, formerly found at 5720 Knoxville Ave in Peoria (where American Pi was from 2004-2015). It was also where Peoria’s Mr. Baseball, Pete Vonachen, got his start as a maitre d’. A long gone midcentury classic! Note: This is a short-run tee, quantities limited.
- Soft, 100% Cotton
- Distressed orange clover and navy lettering
- Printed neck tag
- Each tee is manually pressed, making each shirt truly unique.
- Position and size of print on shirt varies by shirt size.
- Machine wash cold, air/hang dry or tumble dry low.
- Do not iron print.
- Some shrinkage may occur with heat drying.